Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom and her current boyfriend have been together longer than me and my wife. I think around 18 years or so now.

He has a nice place, he built it mostly himself, and it would be valued at probably $400k with todays market.

It has the original appliances from when he built the kitchen, which at the time were really nice. But that was 30 years or more ago.

The refrigerator was top of the line at the time. Well now its going bad, it won't hold temp and keeps freezing everything in the refrigerator side so it ruins any fresh fruit or vegetables. This has been going on for about a year now.

He refuses to replace it because "I spent a lot of money on that fridge, it better last!"

Except...it hasn't. It needs repaired or replaced, and repairing it will cost more than replacing it.

But because he doesn't cook, he doesn't care, he just expects my mom to deal with it. I told her she should serve him a salad with frozen lettuce and tell him to get a new fridge when he complains. Right now she is literally storing things 15 minutes away in my sisters fridge because she is afraid to keep reminding her boyfriend that the fridge is broken.

And somehow mom thinks I am supposed to feel bad for her over this situation. Like...you got yourself into this relationship with a guy who is so batshit crazy he won't replace a broken appliance even though he has plenty of money for it.

My Blue Gelato #41 seed sprouted! I was so nervous because I only had the one seed.

Woke up this morning to it fully open with both the cotyledons out. I moved it into a little cup in the bottom of one of my tents so it can get some light.

Night owl Mango Mrr broke ground yesterday the other two hadn’t yet noticed they were breaking the surface this morning though but no time for a pic. I get a pic of all them tonight they’ll all be up ready to rock :headbang::woohoo1::woohoo:
IMG_8414.jpeg
IMG_8415.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back