Status
Not open for further replies.
Flowery :crying: ...no-one on this site is going to Believe that a dear old Granny....cough...cough...is going to Intimidate a

Young......ish..........
Virile.......ish........
Intelligent.....ish....
Tech..........ish....
Middle aged...cough..cough....Prime...ish young man like yourself.............

This is the Face of Innocence....................................................................:angel:.....

View attachment 1661236

Ish..ish...ish.....I don't have a lisp....me new teeth have a developed whistle..........cough..cough...

.View attachment 1661238
That image i made was supposed to be a dragon hitting a tiger over the head with a computer keyboard but AI didn’t do so well on that part! :shrug:

yup, and that'z exactly why i haven't uzed it, lol :nono: but there'z other onez out there, so jus google around a bit for "AI image generator" ;) ppp
I tried, but none I found that will use copyrighted charecter and Bill de Cat isn't Bill if it's just a cat

Good morning Auntie :bighug:

Haha thanks, @Fermented_Fruitz made it:headbang::toke:
Think it was @Hotfire actually! Pretty sure mine he was cooking a steak but my memory may be off!

Here’s a manatee tho ;)

62574EFC-0508-4F6E-AF2A-711D73C3A6F4.jpeg
0A996510-568F-42A4-9890-9C462E9867A6.jpeg
537B390E-DDFA-464A-AD40-FF4A92F185AF.jpeg
22A813C9-DAEE-49D7-89B9-D1BB6F45D091.jpeg

I tried, but none I found that will use copyrighted charecter and Bill de Cat isn't Bill if it's just a cat
Use bing then! Pretty sure bart simpson/ Cookie Monster/ and others we have used successfully are under copyright! ;)

I didn’t even know it but had an old Microsoft account apparently cuz I only had to reset my password!

@Emerald Archer When I have the time I marinate the chicken in Tamari, garlic, green onion and ginger before breading. If I don't have the time I just bread it with Potato starch, chickpea flour, salt and pepper, then fry in canola oil. If you marinate the chicken eliminate the salt in the breading.

This dressing is my recipe:

1.5 Tablespoons of Herb Ox granulated Chicken Bouillon (don't use other brands)
2 teaspoons granulated sugar
1.5 Tablespoons of dried parsley flakes
1 Tablespoon of fresh grated ginger (more to taste)
5 Tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
5 Tablespoons of Rice Wine Vinegar
1 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper
2 Tablespoons of Lite Olive or vegetable oil
1 teaspoon of toasted sesame oil

The different brands or age of the vinegars will change the flavor sometimes dramatically. It is all good but some better than others. I just use whatever is on hand.

The salad is primarily Napa Cabbage and cilantro but you can add anything you like, cucumber, carrots, celery etc.

Then for crunch top with fried Won Ton strips. Crunched up Tostitos works really well also and has become our favorite.

Enjoy! :toke:
Again I thank you. Going to ck with the spouse, but i am sure this will be a winner on the menu.
do you serve the chicken on the salad? Any rice, or noodles ?
:pass: :bump:

Can’t remember who it was but whoever was asking about the dab vape if u want a cheap one swordfish is on sale! ;)

In the early 80's I spent a couple of winters in Maui, surfing Ho'okipa in the morning when it was glassy, windsurfing in the afternoon after the tradewind kicked in. I was laying low because I was expecting i might get indicted after an ex-shipmate got busted with a shrimp-boat loaded with weed. One day a couple of guys wearing white shirts and neckties showed up at the beach late in the afternoon. I thought the jig was up. I sat on my board out beyond the surf line until they left at dusk. Turns out they were lawyer friends of another windsurfer. Paranoia strikes deep.View attachment 1661269

Nice! I used to live in Haiku up the mountain there and used to surf there quite a bit. There was also a nice little bay just down the road from there that was a lot less traveled. You had to drive through a little pineapple field and hike down through some woods and it opened into a little cow field and beach. Still never figured out how they got the cows down there! Jaws was a little east of that. Great spots! Miss it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back