Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone thought about their veggie garden for this year? Was looking around yesterday for new stuff to plant. Baker Creek has some interesting out of the norm stuff. Anyone have any suggestions on some cool stuff to grow that is a little out of the ordinary? Will be expanding the size this year, but still limited to a 10x20 space as that's all the fencing I have at the moment.

Deer are crazy here and eat anything but butterfly bushes.
especially with the snow covering their food. Took this yesterday am. These ladies are right at my front door and have really done a number on the yews! You can see strait through them!!! Feel bad for them, but at the same time...quit eating my f'n bushes!!!

View attachment 1661267
Wife gets a lot of her seeds from here

Anyone thought about their veggie garden for this year? Was looking around yesterday for new stuff to plant. Baker Creek has some interesting out of the norm stuff. Anyone have any suggestions on some cool stuff to grow that is a little out of the ordinary? Will be expanding the size this year, but still limited to a 10x20 space as that's all the fencing I have at the moment.

Deer are crazy here and eat anything but butterfly bushes.
especially with the snow covering their food. Took this yesterday am. These ladies are right at my front door and have really done a number on the yews! You can see strait through them!!! Feel bad for them, but at the same time...quit eating my f'n bushes!!!

View attachment 1661267

I am planning on growing some of these this year

1706027649843.png

Nope....keeps wanting me to sign up for a microsoft account.

yup, and that'z exactly why i haven't uzed it, lol :nono: but there'z other onez out there, so jus google around a bit for "AI image generator" ;) ppp

And some Rebel Starfighter Prime too

View attachment 1661282

Those Rebel Starfighters look really interesting along with those cherries. 'love the striations on those. Grew some Brad's Atomic grapes and a couple of determinate varieties last year that looked like that. Tasted great and look great too. Loved looking out to the garden and seeing almost black and weird red and purples

Welp, that’s the 1,000th dab on the carta 2……. Stay tuned later today for a review :lildab:View attachment 1661251
Morning Amigro.... :d5:

I think the Huni Badger low temp ceramic tip is superb, and spoils you with thick cool clouds...basically it rips and is super flavourful for being a ripper of a device. How does the Carta 2 compare to vapour production and flavour? As I recall you owned a Huni Badger as well...
:pass:

Those Rebel Starfighters look really interesting along with those cherries. 'love the striations on those. Grew some Brad's Atomic grapes and a couple of determinate varieties last year that looked like that. Tasted great and look great too. Loved looking out to the garden and seeing almost black and weird red and purples

I'm going to dehydrate a bunch of the cherry tomatoes and pack them in olive oil to save for next winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back