Status
Not open for further replies.
Use bing then! Pretty sure bart simpson/ Cookie Monster/ and others we have used successfully are under copyright! ;)

I didn’t even know it but had an old Microsoft account apparently cuz I only had to reset my password!
Never had one, never will. Went to great lengths to activate this OS without having to make an account.

@Emerald Archer :thanks: :headbang:

1633c6.jpg
:biggrin: ppp

Morning Amigro.... :d5:

I think the Huni Badger low temp ceramic tip is superb, and spoils you with thick cool clouds...basically it rips and is super flavourful for being a ripper of a device. How does the Carta 2 compare to vapour production and flavour? As I recall you owned a Huni Badger as well...
:pass:
The carta is more similar to a glass banger than any other e rig I’ve used. If you want clouds just turn it up to 500f or beyond….. if you want super tasty low temp dabs, 395f is my preferred. For normal everyday dabs, I’m at 460f, but do cold starts so you get a little of both…

That is Baker Creek seeds that I mentioned. Have you grown stuff from them? I did a lot of tomatoes and lettuce from them and had good luck.
Haven't tried them, yet. I might be interested in some exceptionally flavourful cherry tomatoes... :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back