Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, I went ahead and harvested the rest of the super dank Afghan Kush…. I’m for sure growing her again immediately.

I think tomorrow or the next day I’ll chop Nocturnal Lights…..

Then Strawberry Popesickle won’t be far behind

:woohoo1::yay::cooldance::woody::smokeout:

Never had one, never will. Went to great lengths to activate this OS without having to make an account.

Just make up a fake name.

I'm Rusty Shackleford.

1706034262733.png

Quick question for breeders on here, can I use two different strains to pollinate branches of a single plant? For example, pollen from sugar haze male and pollen from Trainwreck male to a single Mandarin Zkittlez and have both crosses produce seed? So sh x MZ and tw x MZ…
I have the single sugar haze and am contemplating starting bag seed Trainwreck. Then hope for males from them. Pollen from each to the single MZ mother. Would each pollen dusting on a single mother produce two distinct crosses?

Quick question for breeders on here, can I use two different strains to pollinate branches of a single plant? For example, pollen from sugar haze male and pollen from Trainwreck male to a single Mandarin Zkittlez and have both crosses produce seed? So sh x MZ and tw x MZ…
I have the single sugar haze and am contemplating starting bag seed Trainwreck. Then hope for males from them. Pollen from each to the single MZ mother. Would each pollen dusting on a single mother produce two distinct crosses?
I am not a breeder disclaimer..
but i watch a Fuqtun on YT and scour for breed talk and such.
To my ‘internet knowledge’ you can in fact pollinate both males on a single female.

so not a breeder, but i say it checks out.

Quick edit: and yes, the male’s should show themselves as independent but distinguishably different A-male / B-Male phenotypes..

Last edited:
As long as u are careful applying the pollen then yes u can! ;)

Yes.

Isolate a single branch, you could use some plastic or something to cover the rest of the plant, and knock her up.

Wait a day or two, and then do your other branch.

I watched some youtube videos on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back