Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope...never...even when we ate wheat........ :biggrin: ....I'd definitely be up for dipping a buttered bun in though......:headbang:

Hubby isn't keen on melted cheese on top of stuff either.......except on pizza...

so if you see melted cheese......it is for me.....:headbang:.......

View attachment 1660990

You would not Believe how many food stuffs hubby avoids.....coz his mother didn't buy them....

Things like yoghurt...it's just moldy milk...isn't it.....?....:biggrin:...loves it...

Cheese sauce....he didn't Like it...but he was making packet stuff.......:grin:..loves it...

Cauliflower...yeurk...it is all smelly and mushy.....Only the way your mother cooks it hon.......:biggrin:..loves it...
he says my cauliflower cheese is the only food that could turn him vegetarian......

And..the classic cucumber......hates..hates..hates cucumber....in my naivety..I said...I can't understand why you hate cucumber..when you love gherkins.....

He said...well gherkins have nothing to do with bloody cucumbers do they...?........:crying:.....hey...a girls can only correct so many bad habits huh...?
I have a friend who I thought was unmatched in his fussiness about food, but your hubby may be strong competition. My friend is worse that a two year old. Not that I would know, I have never lived with one, at least not since I moved out :pighug:

Yeah, I firmly believe once you stop trying to learn, you start getting old.
I deal with some young refugees that often complain about being bored. I tell them when I'm bored I read a book, or watch an instructional video. They look at me like I'm from another planet. When I was a kid a had an elderly, illiterate but very wise, Black babysitter from Macon, GA. She was more than a babysitter, because she lived with us and went on vacations with us through the 1950's and beyond. She taught me many things, like catching bream and bluegills with a ball of bread for bait, and dipping them in milk and then cornmeal to pan-fry them. She told us her dad was born a slave. The math works out, if he had her when he was 35, and she was born in 1895, he would have been 5 years old at emancipation (1865). Anyway, when she was 81 she decided it was time to learn to read, and she went back to school. They put her picture in the newspaper for it. RIP Marion Samuel.

Been doing a bit of pressing:

IMG_0326.jpg

I didn't weigh this one, but the single puck I had left came in at 24.6% return. I'm pretty sure this is my best return to date. This is Mephisto 4 Assed Monkey from my grow from two winters ago. It was stored in the freezer in a mason jar.

I might have to buy a Swordfish... I didn't much care for the vaped bud, but maybe the rosin is tastier. OTOH, it might end up in medibles - da jury she still be out. :pighug:

View attachment 1661063

I didn't weigh this one, but the single puck I had left came in at 24.6% return. I'm pretty sure this is my best return to date. This is Mephisto 4 Assed Monkey from my grow from two winters ago. It was stored in the freezer in a mason jar.

I might have to buy a Swordfish... I didn't much care for the vaped bud, but maybe the rosin is tastier. OTOH, it might end up in medibles - da jury she still be out. :pighug:
U will love a dab vape! Swordfish is def affordable and does a good job! Bud i never enjoyed vaping cuz tasted funky to me in my solo but dabs vaped taste great! Night and day difference in flavor between vaping dabs and flower! ;)

U will love a dab vape! Swordfish is def affordable and does a good job! Bud i never enjoyed vaping cuz tasted funky to me in my solo but dabs vaped taste great! Night and day difference in flavor between vaping dabs and flower! ;)
Thanks for the feedback mate. One notch closer to the buy button... :crying: :pighug:

Focus V will be releasing a new device soon.

:pass:

Thanks for the feedback mate. One notch closer to the buy button... :crying: :pighug:
look into a puffco or carta the coils are night and day difference and not a consumable like lookah coils. Plus lookah devices just melt the dab on to a red hot coil that’s too hot always

This guys hits the nail on the head with lookah devices IMO mind you I have few but don’t use them any more

View attachment 1661063

The rosin, will mostly taste like the flower smelled. Very terp forward.

look into a puffco or carta the coils are night and day difference and not a consumable like lookah coils. Plus lookah devices just melt the dab on to a red hot coil that’s too hot always

This guys hits the nail on the head with lookah devices IMO mind you I have few but don’t use them any more

Ya it was busy last week and if busy again i am gonna upgrade my swordfish! I would like one of those carta rigs but i want something inconspicuous that i can take on the road with me! I dig that one he just shared i am just curious how much of a pain it is to clean that mouthpiece!

Ya it was busy last week and if busy again i am gonna upgrade my swordfish! I would like one of those carta rigs but i want something inconspicuous that i can take on the road with me! I dig that one he just shared i am just curious how much of a pain it is to clean that mouthpiece!
I should add i am far too fucking lazy to watch a 90min video on something that should take 5 min to properly display! No clue if buried in there somewhere is them talking about how it comes apart to clean it! :shrug::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back