Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope...never...even when we ate wheat........ :biggrin: ....I'd definitely be up for dipping a buttered bun in though......:headbang:

Hubby isn't keen on melted cheese on top of stuff either.......except on pizza...

so if you see melted cheese......it is for me.....:headbang:.......

View attachment 1660990

You would not Believe how many food stuffs hubby avoids.....coz his mother didn't buy them....

Things like yoghurt...it's just moldy milk...isn't it.....?....:biggrin:...loves it...

Cheese sauce....he didn't Like it...but he was making packet stuff.......:grin:..loves it...

Cauliflower...yeurk...it is all smelly and mushy.....Only the way your mother cooks it hon.......:biggrin:..loves it...
he says my cauliflower cheese is the only food that could turn him vegetarian......

And..the classic cucumber......hates..hates..hates cucumber....in my naivety..I said...I can't understand why you hate cucumber..when you love gherkins.....

He said...well gherkins have nothing to do with bloody cucumbers do they...?........:crying:.....hey...a girls can only correct so many bad habits huh...?
This is the edict I subscribe to
It works wonders for me wife 😉
Screenshot_20240115_190705_Instagram.jpg

My oldest would call that "female shopping"............................... At least that's what he told his Nanny when he was a little bitty shit.

My cousin would come and visit my moms and they would go out to the outlet stores and go shopping. They had taken my boy several times with them. He really wanted to be with me comment but work just wouldn't let it. This time he just got fed up and told his Nanny, "But Nanny! I don't want to go female shopping!"
It's still a joke between the two of us!
Bad thing is, most grocery stores use that disenfectant spray in their A/C system...really plays hell on my body, when my eyes start puffing it's time to get out and she just keeps going even after I tell her.

Loving these rapid rooters!

1705942211786.png

The SODK was in rockwool and last night I was high and picked up the cube of rockwool to look at it, and dropped it and the little seedling went flying. Thank god I found it. It kept sliding down the hole in the rapid rooter so I made it a new hole that held it nice and tight.

Here in about a week I'll have 4 DWC buckets open.

The SODK and Witch Doc x Anvil are both going in for sure. You can see the WDxA poking its little seed head out of the rooter.

The Blue Gelato 41 and OG Kush are both photos, and will be going in DWC buckets too.

I've got 2 Animal Face seeds sprouting, those are photos. Bag seed from a dispensary. I tried to grow one a few months ago, it got about 3 inches tall and then just died for some reason. Planning on growing these in 1 gallon pots for a while to sex them and see if they are vigorous at all, and I can always move a clone to DWC later. I did like the bud that I found the seeds in. Animal Face is Face Off OG x Animal Mints. I think Animal Mints has some Girl Scout cookies as one of its parents.

And there is a Jack Herrer seed that I'm 99% sure is dead. 3rd one out of that seed pack and all of them have been like that. Pretty PO'd about it, honestly. I've been getting pretty shitty germination rates from the seeds I ordered from Lindas vs Seeds I ordered direct from breeders or got from other sources.

Ready to do it and wife reminds me cats got crazy and busted a pipe so the outside loop is off till I get it fixed. Be a good time to install seperate isolation valves instead of the main single.....Tomorrow.

Loving these rapid rooters!

View attachment 1661056

The SODK was in rockwool and last night I was high and picked up the cube of rockwool to look at it, and dropped it and the little seedling went flying. Thank god I found it. It kept sliding down the hole in the rapid rooter so I made it a new hole that held it nice and tight.

Here in about a week I'll have 4 DWC buckets open.

The SODK and Witch Doc x Anvil are both going in for sure. You can see the WDxA poking its little seed head out of the rooter.

The Blue Gelato 41 and OG Kush are both photos, and will be going in DWC buckets too.

I've got 2 Animal Face seeds sprouting, those are photos. Bag seed from a dispensary. I tried to grow one a few months ago, it got about 3 inches tall and then just died for some reason. Planning on growing these in 1 gallon pots for a while to sex them and see if they are vigorous at all, and I can always move a clone to DWC later. I did like the bud that I found the seeds in. Animal Face is Face Off OG x Animal Mints. I think Animal Mints has some Girl Scout cookies as one of its parents.

And there is a Jack Herrer seed that I'm 99% sure is dead. 3rd one out of that seed pack and all of them have been like that. Pretty PO'd about it, honestly. I've been getting pretty shitty germination rates from the seeds I ordered from Lindas vs Seeds I ordered direct from breeders or got from other sources.
Uhhhh u do realize u are supposed to close the hole the seed goes in right? Or i did at least! Maybe others can chime in but it needing to break thru the ground is what helps seed shell come off!

Uhhhh u do realize u are supposed to close the hole the seed goes in right? Or i did at least! Maybe others can chime in but it needing to break thru the ground is what helps seed shell come off!

I've seen some people do that and some not.

Every now and then I have to get surgical with a pair of tweezers to remove the shell, but its not a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back