Status
Not open for further replies.
I should add i am far too fucking lazy to watch a 90min video on something that should take 5 min to properly display! No clue if buried in there somewhere is them talking about how it comes apart to clean it! :shrug::rofl:

I should add i am far too fucking lazy to watch a 90min video on something that should take 5 min to properly display! No clue if buried in there somewhere is them talking about how it comes apart to clean it! :shrug::rofl:

Idk I’ll have to let you know when I’m done watching it

Last edited:
look into a puffco or carta
A friend of mine bought the Core 2.0 and it's a milky cloud machine, but no precise temp control. I'm still waiting for herb vape tech to catch up with Ecig tech. DNA & Dicodes boards have been temping heating elements for over a decade, and would be stellar for ceramics.
:shrug:

I think EVOLV should build a Rig, or do a collab.

:pass:

A friend of mine bought the Core 2.0 and it's a milky cloud machine, but no precise temp control. I'm still waiting for herb vape tech to catch up with Ecig tech. DNA & Dicodes boards have been temping heating elements for over a decade, and would be stellar for ceramics.
:shrug:

I think EVOLV should build a Rig, or do a collab.

How long do the coils last are they consumable? I haven’t looked into that device but have heard of it

How long do the coils last are they consumable? I haven’t looked into that device but have heard of it
Apparently the element can last quite awhile, and is rebuildable.

Thanks man! Looks nice but far too small a coil to load on the go! I would have shit all over that thing trying to sit in my car and load a glob! Why i liked that aeris one cuz like @Lil Dab rig it has a nice big coil on it that will be easy to reload but doesn’t look like a giant pipe! :d5:

@Fermented_Fruitz
"Cookie monster in a grow room next to a rosin press taking a rip from a dab rig"
1000016450.jpg

1000016451.jpg
1000016452.jpg
1000016453.jpg

Focus V will be releasing a new device soon.

Aye aye @N/A-Greengo .......are you Sniffing..........:eyebrows:

Thanks man! Looks nice but far too small a coil to load on the go! I would have shit all over that thing trying to sit in my car and load a glob! Why i liked that aeris one cuz like @Lil Dab rig it has a nice big coil on it that will be easy to reload but doesn’t look like a giant pipe! :d5:
Umm the opening on mine isn’t huge. The focus device greengo shared looks sweet uses the same coil/atomizer as the carta 2 and it’s 229$ seems like a better device then my proxy. It works with their app and the presets are fully customizable. That video is worth the watch I’m too lazy and busy to type any more :toke:
IMG_8405.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back