Status
Not open for further replies.
Broooooo! :eyebrows:

a giant realistic possum wearing a hoodie and sweatpants in a car loading a dab rig and making a mess

D288FA42-06EB-4187-8AFC-35B6E9F588AF.jpeg
1CE7FAD7-F2DC-49D3-8DC1-8B421D7BA635.jpeg
1ACE49C3-7041-4930-ACC0-3A2ACD553C64.jpeg
4E370E68-9F25-40E1-9535-0385CD294504.jpeg

Hi guys. I hope everyone has a great day and a good evening :toke:

I have placed almost perfectly fitted trays in the tent so i don’t have to hand-water the girls - will only have to fill those three and let the girls drink as little/much as they need.

IMG_8142.jpeg

Had an idea of glue 3 aqua-valves on them to make my life even easier, but I think, or I will hand-water in the end anyway. :watering:

IMG_8144.jpeg

To much lights, no food for the first days so I noticed they were a bit yellow.

I’ve solved it by dimming the light some percentage and cut’ed back light-hours to 20-4 from 24/0 and obviously gave them food - EC around 0.9, It should do the trick.

The vinegar worked like a charm, not as strong like the commercial sold ones, but it sure brought down the PH.

A few more days and then they will get into their new homes 🏠🌱🫡

Peace and love ❤️

For those of you wanting an interesting TV series to watch or binge, Monarch: Legacy of Monsters.

It's definitely not your regular 'Godzilla' movie/series.

It's an extremely flashback heavy series, but it does it extremely well and at times, Insanely so!
I think early in the first episode it goes from being flashback to becoming just a tale of several People connected timelines.
Well you can definitely tell it is filmed in Japanese style with subtitles in mind. There's not an overly large amount of subtitles, but there are some. I think it's very appropriate where used.

Like I said, it's not your typical monster movie. The monsters don't get that much time, or at least they haven't yet in the series. It's a very entertaining series that you don't have to be a Godzilla fan to appreciate.

I did start another series on Apple tv called For all Mankind. Basically, it's a tale of what could have happened if the US hadn't landed on the moon before the Russians and how that more incentivized the US to explore space further.
If you are into the exploration of space or like me, an old fart, and you watched all this on tv when you were a tiny kid, it adds a little extra to it.
I'm still early in the first season. It starts with basically the Russians landing on the moon and the world reaction. There's quite a bit of accurate information in the series, it does take someone with early space program knowledge to tell when the story is deviating from reality to go with the storyline.

First someone like me that eagerly ate up any kind of information and watched everything you could on TV as a kid, It's especially cool.
It's well worth the watch in the later seasons are definitely gonna be really cool! I think it's a good watch also and there's four seasons!

We landed on the moon? 😉

Hi guys. I hope everyone has a great day and a good evening :toke:

I have placed almost perfectly fitted trays in the tent so i don’t have to hand-water the girls - will only have to fill those three and let the girls drink as little/much as they need.

View attachment 1661070

Had an idea of glue 3 aqua-valves on them to make my life even easier, but I think, or I will hand-water in the end anyway. :watering:

View attachment 1661072

To much lights, no food for the first days so I noticed they were a bit yellow.

I’ve solved it by dimming the light some percentage and cut’ed back light-hours to 20-4 from 24/0 and obviously gave them food - EC around 0.9, It should do the trick.

The vinegar worked like a charm, not as strong like the commercial sold ones, but it sure brought down the PH.

A few more days and then they will get into their new homes 🏠🌱🫡

Peace and love ❤️
Those aren’t near deep enough for one of those valves! U would flood your tent! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back