Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh they’re still doing that :rofl:
Ya I realized not long after writing that post those same kooks are def still around they just use other idiotic reason to claim the world is gonna end! Pretty funny the main idiot online with the crazy bullshit theories on how government is gonna crash down on us also sells u stuff at the end of the show for just such an occasion yet none of his viewers have figured out his spiel! :shrug::haha::crying:

Same crackpots in this video who are going excessively overboard on what’s to come are also the ones selling u videos and supplies on how to remedy the situation!

1705956103192.png

1705956200969.png

Watching this documentary on y2k on max right now and i am glad i was only 18 at the time! Seems plenty of adults were going cuckoo thinking the world was gonna end! Taking survivalist classes n shit! I remember being at a party not giving a fuck! :shrug::rofl:
Same got really baked and nothing happened. I was 14 at the time.

look into a puffco or carta the coils are night and day difference and not a consumable like lookah coils. Plus lookah devices just melt the dab on to a red hot coil that’s too hot always

This guys hits the nail on the head with lookah devices IMO mind you I have few but don’t use them any more

Been doing that. Also looking at EZ Sai. I am not a heavy user and don't need massive clouds, so I am more interested in a compact unit that works well, is easy to maintain, and has great flavour. The coils that will put up with soaking in alcohol are something that I like. Easy cleaning is something that I love about my AirMax. I like the design of the EZ Sai. It seems to be one of the few units that actually use temperature control on the coil. Or so goes the marketing anyway. Anyone tried an EZ Sai yet?

They seem to be popular, there are none in stock anywhere I have looked. :pighug:

Watching this documentary on y2k on max right now and i am glad i was only 18 at the time! Seems plenty of adults were going cuckoo thinking the world was gonna end! Taking survivalist classes n shit! I remember being at a party not giving a fuck! :shrug::rofl:

Oooh....you little Rebel you........ :pighug: ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back