Status
Not open for further replies.
Been doing that. Also looking at EZ Sai. I am not a heavy user and don't need massive clouds, so I am more interested in a compact unit that works well, is easy to maintain, and has great flavour. The coils that will put up with soaking in alcohol are something that I like. Easy cleaning is something that I love about my AirMax. I like the design of the EZ Sai. It seems to be one of the few units that actually use temperature control on the coil. Or so goes the marketing anyway. Anyone tried an EZ Sai yet?

They seem to be popular, there are none in stock anywhere I have looked. :pighug:

Nope haven’t heard of that device. I have the puffco proxy and it meets all the criteria you want only issue I have is battery life. Haven’t counted but I’d say about 5-10 sessions with 3 hits each session before it’s dead but it charges with usb c so it charges from dead to full charge in less then 2 hrs

1705957556390.png

Good morfnoevight All! EO.

Press, press, press........

@Mossy have I mentioned Schar gluten free products before? I think they are available in Spain. Everything we have tried from them so far has been delicious except the Bagels with raisins.

In California Chili con Carne = no beans, Chili has beans, just regional dialect.

4.5g in a 2x4 90 micron bag

IMG_20240122_121215403.jpg

Cut the bag leaving just enough to fold over like the end of wrapping paper
IMG_20240122_121231429.jpg
IMG_20240122_121304092_HDR.jpg

Tuck the bottom "ears" in and place in the press. It should be tight enough in the press to hold all of the folds in place and press.
IMG_20240122_121310121.jpg

The MSG is a good producer running out of the paper! You do need to work the MSG on the cold pan but it is worth it.

IMG_20240122_132910149.jpg

@Mossy have I mentioned Schar gluten free products before? I think they are available in Spain. Everything we have tried from them so far has been delicious except the Bagels with raisins.

Cheers @Mañ'O'Green :headbang: ..not that I have seen in our area....but I'm off even the gluten free stuff now.......I'm reacting to it all...

In California Chili con Carne = no beans, Chili has beans, just regional dialect.

Yeah...one of those dishes that everyone has a family twist on......:chef:...hubby likes red beans....he gets red beans........:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back