Status
Not open for further replies.
My package from NASC came.

Only one seed in the Barney's Farm package. Thats kinda lame.

And my freebie is just labeled "OG Kush Fem". And they tossed a Dirty Bird Genetics sticker in the package.
But it doesn't look like Dirty Bird has an OG Kush strain...so this is probably whatever bulk bullshit NASC bought.

For those of you wanting an interesting TV series to watch or binge, Monarch: Legacy of Monsters.

It's definitely not your regular 'Godzilla' movie/series.

It's an extremely flashback heavy series, but it does it extremely well and at times, Insanely so!
I think early in the first episode it goes from being flashback to becoming just a tale of several People connected timelines.
Well you can definitely tell it is filmed in Japanese style with subtitles in mind. There's not an overly large amount of subtitles, but there are some. I think it's very appropriate where used.

Like I said, it's not your typical monster movie. The monsters don't get that much time, or at least they haven't yet in the series. It's a very entertaining series that you don't have to be a Godzilla fan to appreciate.

I did start another series on Apple tv called For all Mankind. Basically, it's a tale of what could have happened if the US hadn't landed on the moon before the Russians and how that more incentivized the US to explore space further.
If you are into the exploration of space or like me, an old fart, and you watched all this on tv when you were a tiny kid, it adds a little extra to it.
I'm still early in the first season. It starts with basically the Russians landing on the moon and the world reaction. There's quite a bit of accurate information in the series, it does take someone with early space program knowledge to tell when the story is deviating from reality to go with the storyline.

First someone like me that eagerly ate up any kind of information and watched everything you could on TV as a kid, It's especially cool.
It's well worth the watch in the later seasons are definitely gonna be really cool! I think it's a good watch also and there's four seasons!

For those of you wanting an interesting TV series to watch or binge, Monarch: Legacy of Monsters.

It's definitely not your regular 'Godzilla' movie/series.

It's an extremely flashback heavy series, but it does it extremely well and at times, Insanely so!
I think early in the first episode it goes from being flashback to becoming just a tale of several People connected timelines.
Well you can definitely tell it is filmed in Japanese style with subtitles in mind. There's not an overly large amount of subtitles, but there are some. I think it's very appropriate where used.

Like I said, it's not your typical monster movie. The monsters don't get that much time, or at least they haven't yet in the series. It's a very entertaining series that you don't have to be a Godzilla fan to appreciate.

I did start another series on Apple tv called For all Mankind. Basically, it's a tale of what could have happened if the US hadn't landed on the moon before the Russians and how that more incentivized the US to explore space further.
If you are into the exploration of space or like me, an old fart, and you watched all this on tv when you were a tiny kid, it adds a little extra to it.
I'm still early in the first season. It starts with basically the Russians landing on the moon and the world reaction. There's quite a bit of accurate information in the series, it does take someone with early space program knowledge to tell when the story is deviating from reality to go with the storyline.

First someone like me that eagerly ate up any kind of information and watched everything you could on TV as a kid, It's especially cool.
It's well worth the watch in the later seasons are definitely gonna be really cool! I think it's a good watch also and there's four seasons!

I second both of these shows.

Monarch was a really fun watch. My wife generally hates monster movies, and she loved watching Monarch with me.

And For All Mankind is such an awesome fucking show.

I assume the skinny black guy is supposed to be a play on Elon Musk, right?
Edit - nvm, you are still in the first season. He doesn't show up until the 3rd season during the race to mars.

Finally home from Dr and browsing......mife doesn't shop, she browse's...shopping implies you are looking for certain items, she just goes up each and every damn aisle looking.
My oldest would call that "female shopping"............................... At least that's what he told his Nanny when he was a little bitty shit.

My cousin would come and visit my moms and they would go out to the outlet stores and go shopping. They had taken my boy several times with them. He really wanted to be with me comment but work just wouldn't let it. This time he just got fed up and told his Nanny, "But Nanny! I don't want to go female shopping!"
It's still a joke between the two of us!

Spoiler alert:

Dude, in the 4th season they steal a fucking asteroid! Its one of the best seasons of tv I've ever watched. It was absolutely intense. A group of people on mars change the course of an asteroid so it orbits mars instead of earth, which will require both NASA and Russia to continue investing in mars.

I also love the bits with the North Koreans.

My package from NASC came.

Only one seed in the Barney's Farm package. Thats kinda lame.

And my freebie is just labeled "OG Kush Fem". And they tossed a Dirty Bird Genetics sticker in the package.
But it doesn't look like Dirty Bird has an OG Kush strain...so this is probably whatever bulk bullshit NASC bought.
I got the exact same thing.

Spoiler alert:

Dude, in the 4th season they steal a fucking asteroid! Its one of the best seasons of tv I've ever watched. It was absolutely intense. A group of people on mars change the course of an asteroid so it orbits mars instead of earth, which will require both NASA and Russia to continue investing in mars.

I also love the bits with the North Koreans.
Yeah man I'm going to enjoy the series

so crooked it would kill a snake to crawl down them.

16566e65-aa5d-40b1-a9dd-5be2eba67624_73967563565895.gif
:rofl: 🐍 ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back