Status
Not open for further replies.
I do see a lot of charges with only one conviction, "assault 2 - drugging victim". I would agree drugging someone against their will is a bad thing. It also looks like the latest charge was 13 years ago; people do change, and 13 years is plenty of time for it.

If we're digging up everyone's past to judge their present, we're gonna find we hate everyone lol.

This is true. People change.

I don't look down on someone with a DUI or something like that.

I was just saying what I knew, because as soon as I saw Ethos I remembered "wasn't that the guy that people said threw a dog out of a window for some reason?"

Does that change how good his weed is? No. You can be a complete piece of shit and grow good weed, lol.

And hopefully he has turned his life around.

Tim allen is a rat? News to me. Knew he did lots coke back in the day.

Legal issues​

On October 2, 1978, Allen was arrested at the Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport for possession of over 650 grams (1.43 lb) of cocaine.[36][37][38][39] He subsequently pleaded guilty to felony drug trafficking charges and provided the names of other dealers in exchange for a sentence of three to seven years rather than a possible life imprisonment.[36] He was paroled on June 12, 1981, after serving two years and four months in Federal Correctional Institution, Sandstone, in Sandstone, Minnesota.[40][41][42]

He ratted out one of his testers and there other shit he did too im pretty sure. Something to do with money if im not mistaken.
I think he was the one that was threatening to out customers personal info on his IG page cuz they were complaining about problems with the order! I smoke lots of weed so not totally positive but pretty sure that was him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back