Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was the one that was threatening to out customers personal info on his IG page cuz they were complaining about problems with the order! I smoke lots of weed so not totally positive but pretty sure that was him!
Would need to see the receipts on this, sounds like internet drama/rumors or haters. Same with all the other stuff he is gossiped about online. I'm gonna let the seeds do the talking. This ain't gossip girls :rofl:

1000016244.gif

Would need to see the receipts on this, sounds like internet drama/rumors or haters. Same with all the other stuff he is gossiped about online. I'm gonna let the seeds do the talking. This ain't gossip girls :rofl:

View attachment 1659993
When this happened screenshots were shared! I saw them myself but like i said not totally positive it was that dudes company cuz its been a while and i do too many dabs!

Legal issues​

On October 2, 1978, Allen was arrested at the Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport for possession of over 650 grams (1.43 lb) of cocaine.[36][37][38][39] He subsequently pleaded guilty to felony drug trafficking charges and provided the names of other dealers in exchange for a sentence of three to seven years rather than a possible life imprisonment.[36] He was paroled on June 12, 1981, after serving two years and four months in Federal Correctional Institution, Sandstone, in Sandstone, Minnesota.[40][41][42]
Damn I had no Idea. Shit and it was in minnesota?? Thats where I live. How do I not know this.

I have lilac diesel I'm going to run next grow. Never grown their gear before.
The mandarin Zkittlez r1 I grew was awesome. Very orange/tang aroma and very balanced high. I got the version they are retiring soon. Also, very consistent plant structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back