Status
Not open for further replies.
Would need to see the receipts on this, sounds like internet drama/rumors or haters. Same with all the other stuff he is gossiped about online. I'm gonna let the seeds do the talking. This ain't gossip girls :rofl:

View attachment 1659993

I believe the guys are right about GR I can’t find at the moment but I believe he was banned from here if that says anything :toke:

I think he was the one that was threatening to out customers personal info on his IG page cuz they were complaining about problems with the order! I smoke lots of weed so not totally positive but pretty sure that was him!
he swatted one of his coutomers. For a dispute. I remember now. Pos.

I am not Postive on this but I believe it is debatable if that is his actual records. We talked about this before and it is possible that is not the same person.
My name first/last is pretty uncommon but there are a few people in california alone with my exact name and huge arrest records. So yeah we need at the very minimum physical proof that the middle name and birthdays match exactly before we can assume it's him. If the birthday and middle name match then it would be hard to defend but we don't have all the info to say he's a dirtbag.

When this happened screenshots were shared! I saw them myself but like i said not totally positive it was that dudes company cuz its been a while and i do too many dabs!
Pretty sure no seedbanks would hold his gear if he was doing stuff like that in the community. That's pretty serious.

My name first/last is pretty uncommon but there are a few people in california alone with my exact name and huge arrest records. So yeah we need at the very minimum physical proof that the middle name and birthdays match exactly before we can assume it's him. If the birthday and middle name match then it would be hard to defend but we don't have all the info to say he's a dirtbag.
Even if it is his record I ain’t gonna hate on anybody for past troubles with the law as long as they don’t have crimes against children! I have had plenty of run ins with the law in my past!

Even if it is his record I ain’t gonna hate on anybody for past troubles with the law as long as they don’t have crimes against children! I have had plenty of run ins with the law in my past!
Yeah that's why I bought a pack, let's give him a shot see what his weed is about!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back