Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Google your own real name, see what comes up.

Hopefully they are ordinary folks and I pray I don't get a black eye because of mistaken identity.

I am a social services worker and I have met people on all extremes. Many can get turned around, but violent sex crimes and animal abuse have a pretty high tate of recidivism...

BUT
Every once in a while I find out a musician has a politic, philosophical or ethic that I don't agree with. I still like their art though.

And mvb. Came out saying that they will not be carrying his genetics anymore. That says something too.

Yeah that says something but this is what I saw plus all the claims against him and that was enough for me to make my determination. BUT to be completely honest he wasn't even on my radar before I heard of the issues

1705615343101.png

Hey guys, Gas Reaper was banned from the forum for trolling our own members (and his own customers.) We actually gave him his own subforum as a breeder initially; then there was a tremendous amount of drama that came in from his interaction with the seed banks he was pushing his seeds to, on instagram, and through private messages. He was having ridiculously bad germination rates, then publicly announced that he had given hemp seed to the seed banks he was consigning with, which made everyone not want to even touch his shit afterwards.)

He had a good thing going for himself, then turned into his own worst enemy and pointed the finger at everyone else.

Fuck that douche bag. May he choke on the oxygen meant for everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back