Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3362.jpg

I love them even when they are a pain in the ass.

Last edited:
Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

I need a DWC for dummies course! I’ve read man o greens DWC primer and it’s way too complicated for my stoner brain. I have all the parts for a single DWC bucket with diy net pot, air stone bar, tubing, and a nebulizer air pump from son’s early days. Just can’t seem to get the balls to pull the trigger… and nutes (Megacrop)
I do not know how I could make it any simpler? Perhaps you should either just dive in or stick with what you know?

If you go DWC good tools will be a good start, EC meter, PH pen, suction pump and Botinicare HydroGuard are essential.

2022-12-22_20-24-04.jpg

:goodluck:

Anyone growing Ethos autos? I stumbled on their multipacks on MVB.

Apparently Colin, the guy who started Ethos is a bit of a dirt bag.

Including assault, animal abuse, and a bunch of other stuff.

Here are images of the court records.

Edit - only posting this because I have seen this a number of different places online when researching different breeders.
There was a thread on reddit where a Multiverse beans rep was asking if people were interested in Ethos, and this topic came up with quite a few people pointing out that the owner of Ethos is not a good person, and if people know about it, they would likely not support his business. That is where I found the link to his court records. Normally I would ignore rumors like that, but linking to court docs on the guy is pretty damning.

Last edited:

I know we got a lot of a pet-lovers here - cats, dogs, pigs and horses or any kind of animals. I’m not taking anyone in defense as I don’t know any details, but what i can say is that some people change and mature and becomes better versions of themselves.
They grow up and learn from their mistakes or actions and regrets and feeling ashamed of some terrible things they’ve done earlier in life.

I know for sure that some people can change path in life and doing whatever they can to fix the problems they may have caused in their younger years.

It’s not easy to forgive cruel actions and some people will never forgive them.
However I’m of a different nature and if a person change his or hers behavior to the better and focusing on positivity and care about other people ( and animals ) I won’t throw any stones, I would be happy for them if they had the opportunity and willingness to become better, good-hearted humans 💚.

Last edited:

I do see a lot of charges with only one conviction, "assault 2 - drugging victim". I would agree drugging someone against their will is a bad thing. It also looks like the latest charge was 13 years ago; people do change, and 13 years is plenty of time for it.

If we're digging up everyone's past to judge their present, we're gonna find we hate everyone lol.

Edit - only posting this because I have seen this a number of different places online when researching different breeders.
There was a thread on reddit where a Multiverse beans rep was asking if people were interested in Ethos, and this topic came up with quite a few people pointing out that the owner of Ethos is not a good person, and if people know about it, they would likely not support his business. That is where I found the link to his court records. Normally I would ignore rumors like that, but linking to court docs on the guy is pretty damning.

I am not Postive on this but I believe it is debatable if that is his actual records. We talked about this before and it is possible that is not the same person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back