Status
Not open for further replies.
400 pagez, woot! :joy: (i only did this one cuz i'll most likely miss the 420 mark whilst i'm sleepin later tonite, so.... :doh: :rolleyes2: ) ppp

Reviving my old seedling cabinet, approx 24x24x30” with space blanket treatment on the inside (for those that haven’t seen it) and under the mini QB I made (diy section). Light is a feit circular LED screw in fixture I modified by disassembling the light and removing the LED strips and then mounting them on a 1/2” aluminum plate I scavenged from an old stereo system. Approx 60? Watts but the spectrum will be better for them as I’ve been running my seedlings under a mars hydro ts600 and , yes that is full spectrum but the mini qb is dead in the center of spectrum for seedlings/veg. It was crammed with grow stuff from when bank and new landlords were doing their walkthroughs. Landlords know I have tents and grow so no problem there.View attachment 1659937
It is sparkling in there now. As you can see, that is the passive intake. In the opposite rear corner I have a computer fan for air exchange.
Pics of the mini qb
IMG_1328.jpeg
IMG_1329.jpeg
IMG_1330.jpeg

Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain . How ya doing this morning.
Could be worse. Went to the doctor says i need food and rest and then went to the shop to chop the plants. 3 of mine and 4 of the boss's... They were Sawney Beans and had a pretty rough go of it... Every time I showed up they were completely dried out. My fault tho. Couldn't get over there enough. Forgot to take pics but i will when I trim... Couple buds of nightmare and condemned i brought home cuz i loved the scent on both....
IMG_20240118_102056621.jpg

Super crunchy but reeeeeally good stank. Nightmare got a smell i can't quite place but i like it.
Tryna fight off this constant tired all the time. Gotta make a couple batches of gummies and🤔... Some other kind of edibles... Couple ppl at the plumbing supply asked for something besides gummies

I need a DWC for dummies course! I’ve read man o greens DWC primer and it’s way too complicated for my stoner brain. I have all the parts for a single DWC bucket with diy net pot, air stone bar, tubing, and a nebulizer air pump from son’s early days. Just can’t seem to get the balls to pull the trigger… and nutes (Megacrop)

You need a ph and a ppm meter.

I've not used megacrop but I use masterblend.

Sprout your plant in rockwool or whatever starter you want to use. Put it in the net cup and surround it with LECA or whatever other substrate you want to use.

Add nutrients until your ppm is around 650 to 750. ph at 6.0

Add some beneficial bacteria (I use southern Ag Garden Friendly fungicide).

Bubble stone in the bottom of the bucket.

Thats...about it. I don't change my nutrients from veg to flower. I just keep them right around 650 to 750. If they creep high and the plant seems like its ok, I'll let it go up to 900. If I start seeing tip burn I remove a gallon of nutrient water and replace it with ph'd tap water. I've gone up as high as 1200ppm on a particularly hardy plant that seemed to just want me to pour the fire at it.

Maybe I'll do a DWC for dummies grow with my next grow, I'm sprouting some seeds right now.

You need a ph and a ppm meter.

I've not used megacrop but I use masterblend.

Sprout your plant in rockwool or whatever starter you want to use. Put it in the net cup and surround it with LECA or whatever other substrate you want to use.

Add nutrients until your ppm is around 650 to 750. ph at 6.0

Add some beneficial bacteria (I use southern Ag Garden Friendly fungicide).

Bubble stone in the bottom of the bucket.

Thats...about it. I don't change my nutrients from veg to flower. I just keep them right around 650 to 750. If they creep high and the plant seems like its ok, I'll let it go up to 900. If I start seeing tip burn I remove a gallon of nutrient water and replace it with ph'd tap water. I've gone up as high as 1200ppm on a particularly hardy plant that seemed to just want me to pour the fire at it.

Maybe I'll do a DWC for dummies grow with my next grow, I'm sprouting some seeds right now.
So, I only lack a ppm meter. Nice explanation. I’ll be looking for that “dummies course” lol

Could be worse. Went to the doctor says i need food and rest and then went to the shop to chop the plants. 3 of mine and 4 of the boss's... They were Sawney Beans and had a pretty rough go of it... Every time I showed up they were completely dried out. My fault tho. Couldn't get over there enough. Forgot to take pics but i will when I trim... Couple buds of nightmare and condemned i brought home cuz i loved the scent on both....
View attachment 1659944
Super crunchy but reeeeeally good stank. Nightmare got a smell i can't quite place but i like it.
Tryna fight off this constant tired all the time. Gotta make a couple batches of gummies and🤔... Some other kind of edibles... Couple ppl at the plumbing supply asked for something besides gummies
Yeah, I gotta break out the Ardent, got friends bugging me for edibles after the last batch the normal edible person made. Think I might go for brownie cookies.

Morning fellows :pass:

Just got done watering. Plants are looking good and smelling phenomenal. Stinkiest my tent had ever been. Ayahuasca has my favorite smell by far, like a fruity candy. Forbidden Jelly smells like a fried peanut butter and jelly, and the Mimosa just smells like typical weed, nothing very distinguishable, kinda skunky, kinda sweet. Thinking the mimosa is only a few weeks from harvest, hairs are turning orange and receeding all over. Strange though as its only been a month and a week but maybe the 50-60 day flower time is right on.
20240118_111635.jpg
20240118_111226.jpg

Mimosa x Orange Punch
20240118_111608.jpg
20240118_111238.jpg

Forbidden Jelly
20240118_111305.jpg

Ayahuasca Purple
20240118_111249.jpg

Morning everyone we had a lot of snow yesterday well for here it's a lot so I made this bit of snow art with my lighter and hands safe to say I couldn't feel my fingers after but well worth itView attachment 1659868
Nice! Did your fingers go numb before u could add more leaf fingers? :eyebrows::rofl::snow2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back