Status
Not open for further replies.
up to 23f in the heartland....bout time to throw on sum shortz :biggrin: ppp

20240117_111111.jpg
20240117_111656.jpg

and welp, it'z been 3 dayz & it ain't quite burned itself out yet, but there'z not as much smoke now, so here'z a bit clearer view of the burned down house next door....a sad event, to be sure :rolleyes1: ppp

20240117_110109.jpg
20240117_110139.jpg
20240117_110213.jpg

Made it up to 58 so ready to be outside for a little bit. Did I mention that I don't do cold very well? Been hibernating in bed with my feet under the electric blanket but wife wanted lunch so figured I'd brave the porch.
I ran some orders other day in below 0 wind chills and i def had on 2 pairs of fleece pajama pants and a long sleeve thermal under my thick ass hoodie! It was frosty as a mofo out! Between 6 grocery and 2 food orders i made over $200 so was worth it to brave the chill! Especially since groceries was technically only 4 trips to store cuz twice the batch had 2 separate orders on same trip so made it really easy!

So some of the seeds on my Orange Diesel plant are full size.

I popped one off and cleaned it up and it looks like a weed seed, lol.

Do I have to cure these to grow? Or is that just for long term storage? Any reason I can't just pop this in a wet paper towel now?
No, pop it in, if it's viable it should grow. The first seed I got off my GT x Big Bud cross last year was pulled off the plant, checked and planted...popped up within 3 days.

@Mossy Gracie sez :thanks: :pighug: was wonderin if anybody would notice her, lol :smokeit: ppp
I sure did! Probably cuz i knew she had to be there cuz u weren’t gonna be out in the cold by yourself for no reason! :nono::rofl:

Just wanted to show you what I like…

If I could pick one of the girls right now i would probably chosen this one…

IMG_8095.jpeg

There is another one that has more color, but she looks more compact and here comes the difficulty’s trying to pick a keeper this early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back