Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive done this more times than I can count especially when it's cold.
Now i clean the "joint" of the nail pretty often, just hit it with a torch real quick and wipe it off at least once a day. If i feel any resistance i blast it with the torch real quick to loosen it before I hulk out on it. Remember a while back I told you i always buy 2 nails whenever I hit the smoke shop :rofl: its cause I will break one eventually and It always happens at the worst times :crying::crying:
I had a spare! It takes longer to heat up and since i can only take 2-3 puffs before i am coughing my ass off it can be a waste of butane to heat it up! At least my new torch works better so doesn’t take quite so long! I am getting dressed now to run to the smoke shop to grab a replacement!

image.jpg

Closest place to me that makes those and also i trust I wouldn’t get food poisoning from them is like 25min away! Gonna hve to get em at a time when i am running orders and can scarf em in the car cuz would be a soggy mess by time i got home! 🥲

I just realized the single tear emoji looks like a drooling emoji when it posts onto here! :haha::rofl:

Here's the current lineup in the grow tent the 3 Bears OG on Day 65 is looking great and is getting frosty, then we have Sundae Thumper(not doing the best)directly behind the 3 Bears on Day 55 with not much of an aroma yet and then to the right is Hubbabubbasmelloscope on Day 45 is just starting to flower/show sex and since being topped has several colas at almost the same height and it's the first time topping an Auto and I hope it didn't stretch to much or becomes spindly but I got the lights dialed in I at least for now thanks for the support and input helping me with the grow lights!
KIMG9395.JPG
KIMG9388.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back