Status
Not open for further replies.

I already gave her hell for not having ham in the house:naughtystep:
Game Over Man GIF - Game Over Man GIFs

But we got bacon:woohoo1::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I just killed some pulled piggy!

I was coming back from late "Canna Clause" deliveries to my Veteran buddy in the Metro Mess. That Walter White in my Swordfish kept telling me barbecue! We want barbecue!
giphy.gif

The damn SOB had me by the "Munchie Balls"!:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

I knew where there was a Soulman's Barbecue along the route home!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
So I got that big loaded potato with the works and pulled pork! That was a pretty hefty covered tray! Definitely feeling and definitely pretty damn good! I highly recommend it but it does need the kitchen sink thrown to it and some of their barbecue sauce. But I get weird Cravings when I get the munchies too, so, so take that with a grain of salt!:biggrin:

I totally annihilated it! Oh! Yeah, that was after killing 1/2 rack ribs!:eyebrows::joy::glutton::glutton::glutton:

I was too skurred to say no to Heisenberg!:grin::cools::funny:

ME!

tenor.gif

Which brand is that one? I think it says AC infinity but I can't tell:pass::welcome:
Ac infinity 16". I've liked everything I've got from them so far and the stuff that I didn't they replaced. Has a stainless bottom bowl so I'm wondering if I can magnetically charge it to get the trichrome heads to stick to it. And if it sucks I can at least use the bowl in the kitchen :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back