Status
Not open for further replies.
Ac infinity 16". I've liked everything I've got from them so far and the stuff that I didn't they replaced. Has a stainless bottom bowl so I'm wondering if I can magnetically charge it to get the trichrome heads to stick to it. And if it sucks I can at least use the bowl in the kitchen :headbang:

They make nice stuff that's for sure. I don't believe SS can magnetize and as far as the heads I have no clue :goodluck::pop:

Two types of stainless steel. Martensitic and Austenitic. Martensitic has more iron and is magnetic. Easy to check. Lol
1705540192627.gif

Ac infinity 16". I've liked everything I've got from them so far and the stuff that I didn't they replaced. Has a stainless bottom bowl so I'm wondering if I can magnetically charge it to get the trichrome heads to stick to it. And if it sucks I can at least use the bowl in the kitchen :headbang:
I use that one sometimes. Its decent. Main tip is that the dry/ cure makes a huge difference. Don't bother wet. Too dry turns the smalls to dust ... But i honestly don't mind. I have plenty of nice buds after n even tho it's got trim i roll bout half of it into joints, all kiefy... throw the rest for edibles . N i kinda noticed just leaving it open and letting it dry out for a bit after you done the trim and got the majority out of it makes it pretty easy to just tap out most of the excess dust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back