Status
Not open for further replies.
Still moving along! :cooldance:

View attachment 1659780

Darksaber appears hungry for something but i suck at diagnosing that stuff! Why I try to feed something that has everything in it and hope for the best! Hopefully @Mañ'O'Green can tell me what she needs!

View attachment 1659781

Double cupped up! Only like 25ish days old and got some pretty big fan leaves already! The tiny bit of tip curl on these 2 may be a bit too much N even tho getting really low dose! I will cut out the GLB roots2shoots stuff next time and just keep the amino stuff that has .5N in it so not much! Will just add in my own humic powder with it!

View attachment 1659782View attachment 1659783

Outlier Z still cruising! Nice too see a plant that is still all green with buds growing! Had a tendency to get lazy and miss feeds and they would start going downhill by time bloom starts! She seems to be happy so far with the feed regimen she’s been getting! Just started her getting the bloom nutes added in but gotta watch out cuz if she starts stretching too much gonna have to cut out the brix for 2-3 weeks!

View attachment 1659784View attachment 1659785

:vibe:
The nitrogen toxicity is obvious, the Mg lock/shortage is probably a lock from too much Ca.

This is the $15.99 banger from the big name smoke shop thats like 20min away!
image.jpg

The new $10 is on the right! Much thicker so holds heat better! Best part is shop is maybe 5-6min up the road! :eyebrows:
image.jpg

The nitrogen toxicity is obvious, the Mg lock/shortage is probably a lock from too much Ca.
Actually i just reupped on some more epsom so its only had 2 doses of Mg total! I can cut the gypsum next time too to make sure! Usually they get deficient in Mg by bloom cuz I don’t add it like i should! Prob should put it in the reservoir vs only topwatering once a week!

This is the $15.99 banger from the big name smoke shop thats like 20min away!
View attachment 1659822

The new $10 is on the right! Much thicker so holds heat better! Best part is shop is maybe 5-6min up the road! :eyebrows:
View attachment 1659823

Your dabs are way too hot if you are drying out puddles like the one on the right or leaving black char like the one on the left. If you clean the puddle right after the dab and don't keep reheating the same puddle your nail will stay almost brand new for months. Maybe we all need to head down to Texas and have a dab sesh so we can put you on game!

Your dabs are way too hot if you are drying out puddles like the one on the right or leaving black char like the one on the left. If you clean the puddle right after the dab and don't keep reheating the same puddle your nail will stay almost brand new for months. Maybe we all need to head down to Texas and have a dab sesh so we can put you on game!
I have to put a tiny ass speck if i am to do it all at once cuz I can’t take more then 3 hits without choking! Been smoking cigs too damn long! Also this is a new torch that is more potent so getting a feel for it! That old one tho ya i would get lazy at times and just keep tossing more on top and it would get crusty and then be a bitch to clean it! How i snapped that one trying to manhandle it with a glob mop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back