Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t take more then 3 hits without choking!
If you are getting 3 hits (reheats) off 1 dab you are loading it with a heavy hand and would save more money if you just wasted the butane instead by doing multiple smaller dabs. Save your lungs the stress too. I'm sure the dabbers in here would agree. Cause when the wax is just sitting in a warm/hot nail it's degrading which is why most of us dab then mop up the puddle immediately and don't try to keep hitting left over oil. Not hating on ur style bro it's all love just like to help people!

Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 9.45.28 PM.png

Actually i just reupped on some more epsom so its only had 2 doses of Mg total! I can cut the gypsum next time too to make sure! Usually they get deficient in Mg by bloom cuz I don’t add it like i should! Prob should put it in the reservoir vs only topwatering once a week!
Gypsum in soil will remain a long time, gypsum in coco will also remain a long time you can actually get a build up. If your in coco, I would do a 50% balanced nutrient strength 100% of pot volume flush just in case. Besides you have too much N in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back