Status
Not open for further replies.
Iced n Baked - Day 62 :vibe:
1000016213.jpg

1000016215.jpg

1000016217.jpg

Still moving along! :cooldance:

image.jpg

Darksaber appears hungry for something but i suck at diagnosing that stuff! Why I try to feed something that has everything in it and hope for the best! Hopefully @Mañ'O'Green can tell me what she needs!

image.jpg

Double cupped up! Only like 25ish days old and got some pretty big fan leaves already! The tiny bit of tip curl on these 2 may be a bit too much N even tho getting really low dose! I will cut out the GLB roots2shoots stuff next time and just keep the amino stuff that has .5N in it so not much! Will just add in my own humic powder with it!

image.jpg
image.jpg

Outlier Z still cruising! Nice too see a plant that is still all green with buds growing! Had a tendency to get lazy and miss feeds and they would start going downhill by time bloom starts! She seems to be happy so far with the feed regimen she’s been getting! Just started her getting the bloom nutes added in but gotta watch out cuz if she starts stretching too much gonna have to cut out the brix for 2-3 weeks!

image.jpg
image.jpg

:vibe:

Still moving along! :cooldance:

View attachment 1659780

Darksaber appears hungry for something but i suck at diagnosing that stuff! Why I try to feed something that has everything in it and hope for the best! Hopefully @Mañ'O'Green can tell me what she needs!

View attachment 1659781

Double cupped up! Only like 25ish days old and got some pretty big fan leaves already! The tiny bit of tip curl on these 2 may be a bit too much N even tho getting really low dose! I will cut out the GLB roots2shoots stuff next time and just keep the amino stuff that has .5N in it so not much! Will just add in my own humic powder with it!

View attachment 1659782View attachment 1659783

Outlier Z still cruising! Nice too see a plant that is still all green with buds growing! Had a tendency to get lazy and miss feeds and they would start going downhill by time bloom starts! She seems to be happy so far with the feed regimen she’s been getting! Just started her getting the bloom nutes added in but gotta watch out cuz if she starts stretching too much gonna have to cut out the brix for 2-3 weeks!

View attachment 1659784View attachment 1659785

:vibe:
Looking good man. i guess you do more then talk shit. Lol:pighug::pass:

Ive done this more times than I can count especially when it's cold.
Now i clean the "joint" of the nail pretty often, just hit it with a torch real quick and wipe it off at least once a day. If i feel any resistance i blast it with the torch real quick to loosen it before I hulk out on it. Remember a while back I told you i always buy 2 nails whenever I hit the smoke shop :rofl: its cause I will break one eventually and It always happens at the worst times :crying::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back