Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1659763

@Heart of flowers ....there are only 26 in there......but it's Winter..........:biggrin:....

Aha, you are compensating for the cold weather, bet some dudes here recognize that approach, lol.
But your girls look healthy, it’s not about the size, it’s the quality and quantity in a different way of growing. What a joy to be able to do it outside in your own yard/garden.

You smoke a lot of weed? I bet everyone here smokes more then I do 🤣

Aha, you are compensating for the cold weather, bet some dudes here recognize that approach, lol.
But your girls look healthy, it’s not about the size, it’s the quality and quantity in a different way of growing. What a joy to be able to do it outside in your own yard/garden.

You smoke a lot of weed? I bet everyone here smokes more then I do 🤣
Not me. And we have one or more that just grow as caregivers.

So some of the seeds on my Orange Diesel plant are full size.

I popped one off and cleaned it up and it looks like a weed seed, lol.

Do I have to cure these to grow? Or is that just for long term storage? Any reason I can't just pop this in a wet paper towel now?

Not me. And we have one or more that just grow as caregivers.
1 or 2 rounds with you and I would probably pass out. I like the caregiving side of it and the usually calm it gives me to grow them. It’s just flowers 💐 But some really good flowers that make you high 😁

So some of the seeds on my Orange Diesel plant are full size.

I popped one off and cleaned it up and it looks like a weed seed, lol.

Do I have to cure these to grow? Or is that just for long term storage? Any reason I can't just pop this in a wet paper towel now?

@Blue_dreamer ...I've had seed blown off the mother and germ in the soil before the mother come down.......but Lots of experimenting says 10 Days after harvest gives best Early germ rate... :headbang:

Last edited:
@Blue_dreamer ...I've had seed blown off the mother and germ in the soil before the mother come down.......but Lots of experimenting says 10 Days after harvest gives best Early germ rate... :headbang:

Well I couldn't wait! I popped the one I had in a wet paper towel on my seedling starter mat.

lol.

Well I couldn't wait! I popped the one I had in a wet paper towel on my seedling starter mat.

lol.

The Joys of making your own seeds........ :headbang: ......you can afford to Try.........

The Joys of making your own seeds........ :headbang: ......you can afford to Try.........

Yeah, I am really pissed at myself right now. I had a Mephisto SODK seed that I put in some stonewool. This morning I was like its been 2 days, this thing should have nudged its way up by now. Poked at it with a pair tweezers to take a look and I broke the tail off. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back