Status
Not open for further replies.
Seedsman alaskan diesel. Doing some bondage to her. Been a minute since I done it.:naughtystep:
IMG_2983.jpeg
IMG_2982.jpeg

We do but I am below the end of Lake Ontario south of tug hill so we just miss those storms and far enough east that the early buffalo storms miss us too. Our lake effect doesn't really come in to effect till late February and all depends on the wind and how it pushes off the lake. I've had days where I only get a few inches at home and have a feet at work only 15min away from home. Lake Ontario is much deeper then Erie so it stays warmer longer and colder later :doh:
Yup, been dealing with snow here. Directly east of Lake Ontario. On the other side of tug hill.

Me do laundry? Surely you jest!
I been known to cave and do house stuff when the native is on the warpath. Cant hear the war cries when the vacuum's running :)
Laundry is easy, just throw it in, add soap and turn on. If you do it incorrectly enough times you won’t get asked anymore lol

My youngest son went to an engineering school, RPI. There were 5 boys for every girl there.
hmmm. My teacher didn't mention that part of engineering. But I agree. Most women would avoid the engineers at Uni. Some of the stuff they got up to was pretty marginal. Like hanging a volkswagen bug from the local suspension bridge. They were quite proud of that one. :pighug:

And I gotta follow that?:yoinks::face::oops1:
And I was fully intending to have an
"Ice Cream" moment!:eyebrows::eyebrows::cools:

I got some froooooosty!
It's so fruity!
It's so sticky!
And you don't have none!

:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

img_20231219_202351311-jpg.1654313
img_20231219_202355853-jpg.1654314
img_20231219_202414127-jpg.1654315

I might as well

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

as to follow that post!
:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Loved the video @NORBY !

If it was any frostier, you'd need a snow shovel to keep trim jail clear. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back