Status
Not open for further replies.
You know guys, your body is like a plant…

At the gym today I felt that my body was missing something and the reason I could feel it was because I slept late and to little which made me more sensitive and aware of my body. I could feel and sense what I lacked to perform at top, nutrition wise.

Everyone should try this once a month or something to feel where/what you lack to be/become the best version of yourself 🧡

Mornin' @Mossy. Definitely a little DIY next time lol.

Setting up my 3'x3' perpetual flood table. Gonna plant one per week until there's up to 12 on the table, then plant after each one harvested. I need the ability to move them around throughout the grow since my lighting is 4000k at the veg side, 3500k at the flower side, so clay pebbles are out(plus they're a bitch to clean after). I know it's not optimal having veg and flowering autos sharing the same nutes, but I'd rather harvest one a week than all that trimming at once lol.

I have experimented in using only the rockwool 1" in net cups flood and drain as well. Cleanup was a breeze lol

1105210502_hdr-jpg.1384858

1105210505-jpg.1384864

I don't change my nutrients from veg to flower. 700-850ppm of Masterblend from seedling till harvest. No issues.

I do something kind of similar, I do my plants 2 at a time, with 4 different sets growing at once. Seedling, veg, early flower, late flower.

The seedling and veg share a tent, and the flowers share a tent. Each set is about a month apart.

I don't change my nutrients from veg to flower. 700-850ppm of Masterblend from seedling till harvest. No issues.

I do something kind of similar, I do my plants 2 at a time, with 4 different sets growing at once. Seedling, veg, early flower, late flower.

The seedling and veg share a tent, and the flowers share a tent. Each set is about a month apart.

I'd do 2 tents if I could, the missus has limited me to a single tent lol. I'll be using Megacrop 2 part, probably tweak it towards the flowering end, as long as the veg have enough N I'm thinking they should be fine.

Temps have dropped and its snowing here​

View attachment 1659737
And I gotta follow that?:yoinks::face::oops1:
And I was fully intending to have an
"Ice Cream" moment!:eyebrows::eyebrows::cools:

I got some froooooosty!
It's so fruity!
It's so sticky!
And you don't have none!

:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

img_20231219_202351311-jpg.1654313
img_20231219_202355853-jpg.1654314
img_20231219_202414127-jpg.1654315

I might as well

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

as to follow that post!
:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Loved the video @NORBY !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back