Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought a bunch of rockwool 6" cubes. Then decided to do the math on the 36"x6"x3" slabs. The slabs are 2/3 the price per cubic inch. I could've just got some slabs and cut and stacked them. :face:

Afternoon @Atulip ....Every Process adds a Cost .....:biggrin:.....whatever industry....DIY next time....?

Just bought a bunch of rockwool 6" cubes. Then decided to do the math on the 36"x6"x3" slabs. The slabs are 2/3 the price per cubic inch. I could've just got some slabs and cut and stacked them. :face:

What are you using 6" cubes for? I just use 1", and I usually cut them in half. Just enough to start the seed, then once they are established they go in a net cup and get surrounded by LECA.

Good morning Auntie :pass:

It’s a downright heat wave out there…… 18f !! Supposed to be in the mid 40’s today…… so that will be a nice change :bighug:

How’s the weather there?

Surprisingly Nuts.........:biggrin:...woke up to 58F....I had a sweat on........now the wind is gusting so much we've had to drop the outside blinds on the windows...coz everything not tied down is flying.........:windy:..got 26C and sunny......but we drop back by tomorrow...

Afternoon @Atulip ....Every Process adds a Cost .....:biggrin:.....whatever industry....DIY next time....?

Mornin' @Mossy. Definitely a little DIY next time lol.

What are you using 6" cubes for? I just use 1", and I usually cut them in half. Just enough to start the seed, then once they are established they go in a net cup and get surrounded by LECA.

Setting up my 3'x3' perpetual flood table. Gonna plant one per week until there's up to 12 on the table, then plant after each one harvested. I need the ability to move them around throughout the grow since my lighting is 4000k at the veg side, 3500k at the flower side, so clay pebbles are out(plus they're a bitch to clean after). I know it's not optimal having veg and flowering autos sharing the same nutes, but I'd rather harvest one a week than all that trimming at once lol.

I have experimented in using only the rockwool 1" in net cups flood and drain as well. Cleanup was a breeze lol

1105210502_hdr-jpg.1384858

1105210505-jpg.1384864

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back