Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought a bunch of rockwool 6" cubes. Then decided to do the math on the 36"x6"x3" slabs. The slabs are 2/3 the price per cubic inch. I could've just got some slabs and cut and stacked them. :face:

Last edited:
Nice...... :bighug: ...you should have a Fine selection.....how many are you Thinking about Keeping....?

Good morning/day/evening @Mossy ☕

I did some more math and tests and I believe I will push the ft-area-limit per plant even with a 6x12 row (72)…. But it could work with a bit of closely and precise maintenance.

IMG_8092.jpeg

Top the plants to get FOUR tops per plant to increase the yield as I know photoperiods don’t produce HUGE buds if you don’t veg them long enough to get those massive thick branches.

So, smaller buds but more of them - and I don’t think it will be any room for any bigger fan-leafs as the space is so tight🍁

I’ll flip them at the time i think their stems are thick enough and when I see that they are more then ready - you know, so they almost get out of my control in bloom, but just almost - not more 🤣

If I see a special one or two, I’ll sure take a keeper for future use 🌱

Last edited:
I did some more math and tests and I believe I will push the ft-area-limit per plant even with a 6x12 row (72)…. But it could work with a bit of closely and precise maintenance.

Hey...you are talking to the girls who had 34 females in a 70 ltr container....... :pighug: ... I Have Faith in you......:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back