Status
Not open for further replies.
Laundry is easy, just throw it in, add soap and turn on. If you do it incorrectly enough times you won’t get asked anymore lol
For a real good time, add an extra scoop of non HE detergent to an HE machine. I'll bet someone here knows what would happen. :biggrin::crying:

It’s a downright heat wave out there…… 18f !! Supposed to be in the mid 40’s today

:clapper: currently 17f & sunny here, goin for 29 today :woohoo1: but gonna cool down again for a couple dayz, mebbe a lil snow tomorrow, then sunday, lookz like we're finally gonna start pullin up outa the extreme cold :thumbsup: ppp

Just checked the seedlings. Got another up. Strawberry cookies! So that makes 2 Mandarin Zkittlez, 1 Strawberry cookies and a lone sugar haze. MZ and SC are fem photos. The sugar haze is a reg. Hoping for a male on that one. If the other SC don’t pop I’ll drop an Errors seeds Blackjack fast. Plan is coming together…

And how did that go? 🤣 That’s crazy even by my standards.

Fine...for my conditions........ :biggrin: ......

IMG_6596.JPG

IMG_6618.JPG

But I don't grow as well you do...........:biggrin: Autos Love to Cuddle up.........:pighug:

Made it up to 58 so ready to be outside for a little bit. Did I mention that I don't do cold very well? Been hibernating in bed with my feet under the electric blanket but wife wanted lunch so figured I'd brave the porch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back