Status
Not open for further replies.
Deal I love that shit. like graham handcock says we are a species with amnesia. I agree 100 percent. we couldnt build the pyramids if we tried. And how many theories are there on how it was done I dont we even know how old it really is. All guesses. Wonder what that first monkey that tripped out thought. definitely Im on to something here. Try this. I saw god.

Yeah I don’t even know what to think these days with all the conspiracy theories. I just hope that by the time I die maybe we have a few more answers

Clug kill animal. Chug skin animal. Clug eat animal. Clug wear animal skin.
Cavemen-Clothes.jpg
Clug eat mushrooms and see god. Clug paint his trip on cave wall.

fuck yeah. I watched his show like 5 times over already. :pass:

done seen every vid he'z ever made multiple timez, including all the Joe Rogan podcastz he'z been on :headbang: ppp

Yeah I don’t even know what to think these days with all the conspiracy theories. I just hope that by the time I die maybe we have a few more answers
Agreed I really wanna know what and where we came from. Sooooo many questions. i watched this doc. On the ice age and people where here in America way before we ever thought. Stuff just coming up that changes everything. But the news is to worried about war and school shootings. Maybe we should care more about what and who we really are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back