Status
Not open for further replies.
2.3 million blocks in the Great Temple of Giza. 2.3 million
To imagine what they looked like new, must have been breath taking. All the history lost and damage done every time a new religion rises up and takes over, gotta destroy the past, cause the past is bad.
But to see the pyramids intact with their smooth sides of granite, wow!

I think we built the pyramids. We have a bad habit of forgetting how to do things every time we invent a new way of doing something. There's is fancy woodwork trim in mansions from the Victorian era that we cant replicate, old skills get lost when not needed.
Use or lose it applies in a lot of ways. But just because you use it don't mean that you'll never lose it. Eventually. :crying:

@Fermented_Fruitz
It seems our NFC East has dropped a turd this year. We'll get them next year after we fire our coaches.
Cowboys ain’t going anywhere with Dak! Dude is a show pony! He can get u some nice stats during regular season but any important game dude folds and plays totally different! In final 10 or 12 games of year he had only 4 interceptions total and had they caught better Green Bay woulda had 5 off us in that 1 game!

I think we built the pyramids. We have a bad habit of forgetting how to do things every time we invent a new way of doing something. There's is fancy woodwork trim in mansions from the Victorian era that we cant replicate, old skills get lost when not needed.

i agree....as far as the pyramidz & all the other great megalithz around the world, however it was done, they obviously weren't built becuz it was hard to do :rofl: :doh: they def had a couple trickz up their sleeve that have simply gotten lost to the mistz of time :rolleyes1: either way, all of them, especially the great pyramid, were/are outstanding featz of engineering & simply cannot be duplicated today :nono: ppp

image.jpg

1705429998651.gif

Then you got the question of how did they transport all those blocks...................... 2.3 million blocks in the Great Pyramid of Giza.

They are making it more prominent in your mind....................................

That this could be a possibility!:biggrin::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

347614-stargate-sg1-adventure-television-series-action-drama-sci-fi-9.jpg
And they cut and carved this granite or limestome with bronze??? i used to be in the granite industry you must have diamonds to cut or polish it. Soooo they must of had some as hard as diamonds to do all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back