Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I mean it's true, they (NASA) have admitted that they "lost the technology" and everytime they talk about going to the moon again it gets pushed back again and again. I think they just pushed it back again to 2026..
There scared cause the alien bases on the dark side of the moon.

i agree....as far as the pyramidz & all the other great megalithz around the world, however it was done, they obviously weren't built becuz it was hard to do :rofl: :doh: they def had a couple trickz up their sleeve that have simply gotten lost to the mistz of time :rolleyes1: either way, all of them, especially the great pyramid, were/are outstanding featz of engineering & simply cannot be duplicated today :nono: ppp
I wonder if we have any engineers left that can design a bridge or a sky scraper with only a paper and pencil, instead of software.

I watched some thing on TV the other day about how the planet used to have giants. Giant humans and animals kinda like the premise of the new Godzilla/King Kong movies. Giants could build the pyramids like they were stacking cinder blocks :dizzy::paleo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back