Status
Not open for further replies.
And they cut and carved this granite or limestome with bronze??? i used to be in the granite industry you must have diamonds to cut or polish it. Soooo they must of had some as hard as diamonds to do all that.
Well I grew up watching the Flintstones, so I already know how Fred and the boyz moved those stones.

But have we gone back? Which is why I applied it to your comment on how we have forgotten how to do things.
Just in my lifetime. When I entered the machine shop back in the 70's, we had machinists, now we have machine operators.
Most of us cant make fire without a lighter or matches. We even lost the raw basics of self survival.

Just in my lifetime. When I entered the machine shop back in the 70's, we had machinists, now we have machine operators.
Most of us cant make fire without a lighter or matches. We even lost the raw basics of self survival.
Good thing my pops taught me how to make a fire with a lil magnesium and a striker. I mean I could rub sticks together too if that would impress you :rofl::rofl:

U dont have to rub your stick for me. I'm good.
I got good friction, you sure?
1000016204.gif

1000016203.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back