Status
Not open for further replies.
Last dozen times i went to Home Depot it was like finding carmen sandiego trying to hunt down an employee to help me! It was incredibly annoying and if i remember correctly i had to just use the app to locate what i needed cuz i got tired of walking in circles looking for an orange aproned idiot to help me!

Hope those arent your socks. Thats some crusty shit there.
1705437955521.gif

Back in the day tho going to the skatepark and having rollerblades on for 6+ hrs they would def be mad crunchy when they came off and dried! Once a month they did an overnight lock in kinda thing and would have to take extra socks then to make it all night! :yoinks::haha::crying:

There everywhere. No one is safe. I will say this speaking of aliens. The movie signs creeped the shit of me I went saw it in the movie theater with my girl at the time. After we go back to her place. I decide to head home like 12 midnight or so. Got 2 miles from my house and ran out of gas. I lived in the sticks. I ran that 2 miles in 5 mins I swear.

Wife is getting both wrists and both feet operated on this year, I see massive hunger in my future. Anyone know whats the longest u can wear the same socks? Sanitarily speaking.
You don't do your own laundry? Better watch a YouTube tutorial. I had to teach my grandpa how to do wash when my grandma had her hip surgery so don't feel too bad. :crying: :crying:

You don't do your own laundry? Better watch a YouTube tutorial. I had to teach my grandpa how to do wash when my grandma had her hip surgery so don't feel too bad. :crying: :crying:
From what I'm told, all I can do is smoke pot and chat with serial killers on the internet. Not my words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back