Status
Not open for further replies.
Deal I love that shit. like graham handcock says we are a species with amnesia. I agree 100 percent. we couldnt build the pyramids if we tried. And how many theories are there on how it was done I dont we even know how old it really is. All guesses. Wonder what that first monkey that tripped out thought. definitely Im on to something here. Try this. I saw god.
Then you got the question of how did they transport all those blocks...................... 2.3 million blocks in the Great Pyramid of Giza.

They are making it more prominent in your mind....................................

That this could be a possibility!:biggrin::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

347614-stargate-sg1-adventure-television-series-action-drama-sci-fi-9.jpg

Then you got the question of how did they transport all those blocks...................... 2.3 million blocks in the Great Pyramid of Giza.

They are making it more prominent in your mind....................................

That this could be a possibility!:biggrin::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

347614-stargate-sg1-adventure-television-series-action-drama-sci-fi-9.jpg
That was a great show.

I think we built the pyramids. We have a bad habit of forgetting how to do things every time we invent a new way of doing something. There's is fancy woodwork trim in mansions from the Victorian era that we cant replicate, old skills get lost when not needed.

I think we built the pyramids. We have a bad habit of forgetting how to do things every time we invent a new way of doing something. There's is fancy woodwork trim in mansions from the Victorian era that we cant replicate, old skills get lost when not needed.
Let me end that with, but I still think we were visited and there could have been some influences.

2.3 million blocks in the Great Temple of Giza. 2.3 million

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back