Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take that as a NO. I need a flame around 45° would be perfect.
Yeah what fruit said they’ll cook the weed fast

What do you mean need a fame around 45 degree? You know if the put the flame in front of the bowl and then suck its sucks the flame into the bowl too right?:doh:

Hell I didnt realize they were that hot.
Yes sir! U could maybe use one of the smaller torches like u can get at the gas station but a dab torch not only is too hot but its too big of a flame and would be mad awkward trying to light a small bowl!

image.jpg

Thats way down low too so I don’t toast my dabs heating banger too quick! ;)

What do you mean need a fame around 45 degree? You know if the put the flame in front of the bowl and then suck its sucks the flame into the bowl too right?:doh:
1705426683700.gif

How in the world did I make it this far without you.
Seriously, have u use a regular Bic lighter lately, the flame is so low their shit.

Really wanna mind bender start watching the “Why files” some of stuff makes you really think :yoinks::toke:
Deal I love that shit. like graham handcock says we are a species with amnesia. I agree 100 percent. we couldnt build the pyramids if we tried. And how many theories are there on how it was done I dont we even know how old it really is. All guesses. Wonder what that first monkey that tripped out thought. definitely Im on to something here. Try this. I saw god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back