Status
Not open for further replies.
u said "croc left, alligator right", when it'z actually the other way around....jus sayin ;) ppp

Well by golly it seems you may be right. So much for my theory. But then I am an honorary (I think) stoner, so what can we expect? :pighug: :crying:

I think this is a pretty good and time appropriate video with a lot of the US being in the deep freeze!:face:

While I don't have any girls growing, I have my cover crop going in the grassroots living soil 20 gallon pots and all my little helpers breaking down the top dressing I applied. I have a circulation fan going but I turned off the exhaust fan and running the lights all the way at the top and on high. 75 degrees Fahrenheit is all I can muster without external heat.
I gotta go through the grow room and rearrange things and clean things up and get ready for the next grow.
As far as that next grow goes, I think I procrastinated a little bit and did not re-amend the old media. I did put most of it in a tote and just mixed it up and broke it up. A large part of it we're from Earth boxes so there was a lot of root material to decompose. there was also the unused nutrient mound on Earth boxes. I think what I'm going to do is mix up god ohh my old media, bring it up to the proper moisture level and see if I get any heating. Well that's gonna have to be done inside. It's just too cold to get any sort of decent microbial activity at these temperatures!
I think I'm gonna be fine just doing that and since I think the only other parts I will be using in this grow will be earth boxes, more than likely all juniors. If the media heats up, once it cools I'll pod everything up and just top dress like I normally do in Earth boxes. I think I will be fine with what nutrients were not used up in the nutrient mounds on the juniors from the prior grow.

Mid party in the vid they were talking about the importance of the essential elements to a grow, environment, lights, genetics and nutrients. They were assigning their order of importance.
Here's mine!
1. Environment
2. Lights
3. Genetics
4. Nutrients

Man the stoned ape theory makes the most sense to me. Im stoned and feel like a big dumb monkey that just wants to eat and fuck. must be the primal instinct still programmed in my brain. Shit we only been in this era for 100 years. Spent how many possibly millions of years with no electricity or cars anything we take for granted theses Days. the ones that lived then would think we are a bunch of pussies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back