Status
Not open for further replies.
Man the stoned ape theory makes the most sense to me. Im stoned and feel like a big dumb monkey that just wants to eat and fuck. must be the primal instinct still programmed in my brain. Shit we only been in this era for 100 years. Spent how many possibly millions of years with no electricity or cars anything we take for granted theses Days. the ones that lived then would think we are a bunch of pussies.
To much Joe Rogan.

Man the stoned ape theory makes the most sense to me. Im stoned and feel like a big dumb monkey that just wants to eat and fuck. must be the primal instinct still programmed in my brain. Shit we only been in this era for 100 years. Spent how many possibly millions of years with no electricity or cars anything we take for granted theses Days. the ones that lived then would think we are a bunch of pussies.
Clug kill animal. Chug skin animal. Clug eat animal. Clug wear animal skin.
Cavemen-Clothes.jpg

Since we're on the subject @Fermented_Fruitz , I been wondering if one of those butane torch lighters would be better to use with my bong then a regular old bic lighter?
Maybe if u wanna incinerate the buds to dust in record time! :shrug::cooldance::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back