Status
Not open for further replies.
I vape enough weed and i am sure technology has advanced enough i am cherging this thing up to put it back to use! I only used it about a month cuz it seemed like the good coil/atomizer thingy i got with it had the vape juice splashing drops on your lips and it turned me off! Hoping i can get a good one now that will screw onto this device and work a lot cleaner! :thumbsup:

image.jpg

I put the batteries in the charging dock to charge faster but got an error code cuz 1 of the batteries needs replacing! Makes sense since they are like 4 yrs old!

More importantly are  you having a good day? :pass:

My day started with A LOT of snow and then I was called in for a favor…. I was suppose to bring a couple of garage-doors. But when I got to the place it was completely filled with stuff that had to be thrown by hand, clean out the whole place.

-6 degrees Celsius and here is some of the supposed to be doors, a 1-2 hours job.

Pretty good can’t complain I guess now that works over :woohoo1::lildab::pass:

You?

Good to hear 👍👍👍

Tired as hell, gonna take a shower then try to go to sleep. zZzZz 😊

I vape enough weed and i am sure technology has advanced enough i am cherging this thing up to put it back to use! I only used it about a month cuz it seemed like the good coil/atomizer thingy i got with it had the vape juice splashing drops on your lips and it turned me off! Hoping i can get a good one now that will screw onto this device and work a lot cleaner! :thumbsup:

View attachment 1659440

I put the batteries in the charging dock to charge faster but got an error code cuz 1 of the batteries needs replacing! Makes sense since they are like 4 yrs old!

Just get disposable like @Hotfire uses they easy to come by and not going to give that experience of giant cloud and a mouth full of vapor. I was never a fan of sub ohm devices like that. I use a Smok Novo 2 and refill with juice my buddy uses disposables that he orders online

We are trying to upgrade our gas furnace to a combination gas/heat pump unit under the federal and provincial grant programs

Gas combi boilers with heat pump are the Bees Knees.......instant hot water and central heating in one small unit.
No immersion tank to keep hot with water you don't use.......But...

They are Trying to phaze them out in the UK......by banning manufacturers from producing spare parts for older models so they cannot be fixed....and trying to stop new installations.

They are trying to force people over to heat pumps...which are supposed to be greener.....cost probably 5 Times the price....and won't keep a 3 bedroomed house warm enough in the winter........:doh:......Governments Think we are idiots.....:headbang:

Good Luck with your grant......well Worth doing..........:pass:

Good move. You might call the manufacturer about the delay. I doubt that they would be amused.

The dearest and I tried to get quotes on replacement of our furnace. One supplier inspected and later got back to me and simply said that they don't want the job. Another came, inspected, and for months has been refusing to provide a quote. A third just says, nah, we aren't approved for that grant program. We are trying to upgrade our gas furnace to a combination gas/heat pump unit under the federal and provincial grant programs. The installation, by the way, is dead simple, lots of room, and no complications. The problem is that the grant programs are too complicated for installers to want to bother with.

These buggers are far too busy to bother with anything that sniffs of paperwork. Good thing our furnace still works. A friend of ours was not so lucky. When her furnace died, it was over a month before she got it fixed. Try that in an old house with no options for heat other than borrowed electric space heaters. At -20C. :pighug:
We swapped our oil boiler with an electric heat pump last spring. Absolutely lovin it. On track to save us about $4500 the 1st year which would fully pay for itself in just over 4 years :pass:

We swapped our oil boiler with an electric heat pump last spring. Absolutely lovin it. On track to save us about $4500 the 1st year which would fully pay for itself in just over 4 years :pass:

They Sound as if they work better than the UK ones......... :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back