Status
Not open for further replies.
I do see the dabpress is 40 bags in the 90 micron pack but that breaks out to $11 per 20 vs $12 in the dulytek for 20!

Yeah what Hotfire said that's a variety pack just get 90's or 120's and remember my word isn' the last word dulytek and DabPress bags are about equal. I like that I can get the dulytek's in 2.5" but I like using 90 micron so I go back and forth between DabPress and dulytech. The only difference I've seen in bags is the nugsmashers but I am not even sure they are worth the price for the little bit better they are

Yeah what Hotfire said that's a variety pack just get 90's or 120's and remember my word isn' the last word dulytek and DabPress bags are about equal. I like that I can get the dulytek's in 2.5" but I like using 90 micron so I go back and forth between DabPress and dulytech. The only difference I've seen in bags is the nugsmashers but I am not even sure they are worth the price for the little bit better they are
I do the same thing thanks to your suggestion a while back, I have both and use both. :d5:

@Fermented_Fruitz heres my stash there is always some dabpress and dulytek bags on hand

IMG_8232.jpeg

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Not seeing oil slick paper on amazon except what looks like a big ass roll! Anyone got a 2nd place recommendation? Press club makes precut 6”x12” squares but not sure of quality as I haven’t heard anyone talking them up! Gonna order the 100 micron dulytek bags for now cuz no nugsmasher bags on amazon except for what looks like the stuff that would ship from NS so ordering off amazon no better then ordering direct! When i checked few days ago said expected by Jan 28th and I ain’t waiting that long! I don’t mind losing some rosin smooshing dry shit cuz just gonna use what i have saved for edibles so any rosin stuck behind in buds and filter bag will wind up in the edibles which is where they were initially intended to go anyways!
The 10"x10" works best for me, I cut them in half to 5"x10" then fold to a 5"x5".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back