Status
Not open for further replies.
My Injector vape died today. Replacement parts were hard to find and pretty pricey. Broke down and ordered a Thermal Twist Injector Kit by Crossing Tech. It has some pretty good reviews and the price was respectable. With luck it will be here by the weekend. This is a collaboration between Crossing Tech and Recommended Vape Supply. It is a ball less injector style head and a PID controller. I really like the flavor and huge clouds from injector style vapes.

Dulytek bags are great but your cheap like you always say and you get the most bags for the lowest price with the dab press bags. Dulytek is only 20 bags for $12-$15.
View attachment 1659426
1705353510487.png

1705353536293.png

It's a napkin, I ran out of paper towels :crying: :crying: :crying:
Hmmm. I asked because it seems to have a surface that is tighter than paper towel, and wondered if that was a deliberate choice to cut down on root damage when the seed is removed from the towel. At any rate, it worked, and it is possible that with the tighter surface, there will be less root hairs ripped off. :pighug:

man, plain & simple, jus go -> beat.....him.....up :shooty: ppp

View attachment 1659429
Uhhhhh…… I left the place specifically so that would not happen. I was too far away from my dab rig at that point and he had booze in his coffee. I kindly took the paperwork and left before the real me emerged :doh: :rofl:

My Injector vape died today. Replacement parts were hard to find and pretty pricey. Broke down and ordered a Thermal Twist Injector Kit by Crossing Tech. It has some pretty good reviews and the price was respectable. With luck it will be here by the weekend. This is a collaboration between Crossing Tech and Recommended Vape Supply. It is a ball less injector style head and a PID controller. I really like the flavor and huge clouds from injector style vapes.
injector vape? Is that like a hypodermic? :biggrin::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back