Status
Not open for further replies.

@Frankthetank ....check out the AI powerd by propane infra red grill...that can do a 1 inch steak in under 2 minutes........ :biggrin: ...pff...I Bet it couldn't handle a tomahawk............:headbang:

Oh....and check out the LD lamp...the Trippy drug free microdosing headband......:headbang:

Last edited:

@Frankthetank ....check out the AI powerd by propane infra red grill...that can do a 1 inch steak in under 2 minutes........ :biggrin: ...pff...I Bet it couldn't handle a tomahawk............:headbang:
Haha you can cook a 1 inch thick ribeye in approximately the same amount of time on a $100 charcoal grill if you get it hot enough, and like it medium rare……

Plus, you can save the rest of the money and spend it on thicker steaks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He said those were his 3rd place choice with dulytek being 2nd place if I remember correctly! Why I was gonna order that brand!
Dulytek bags are great but you're cheap like you always say and you get the most bags for the lowest price with the dab press bags. Dulytek is only 20 bags for $12-$15.
1000016145.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back