Status
Not open for further replies.
What size are your plates? Mine are 3x5 so not positive but 7” wide paper may fit and if not like u said can fold up edges if i need to!
They are 3x5, with a 12t press. :pighug: I find the big sheets perfect when cut in half and folded. I cut them in bulk by clamping the pile between boards and using a knife to slice through lots at a time. Don't bother trying to bulk cut without clamping, they are too slippery, and will shift and screw up sheets. Then I fold up a bunch of sheets with the first fold only, which makes them easy to store, and then quickly add the end folds as I use them. Works a treat for me. If you make the "bottom" of your envelope larger by not folding exactly in the middle, you make more room for dribbles coming out of the plates, and make the envelope easier to open to insert pucks.

I find the pressed envelopes easiest to handle by sliding them out of the plates onto a support held by hand level with the bottom plate. With luck by doing this, the pressed puck will not shift into the rosin flower and grab a bunch of the good stuff. I then set it aside to cool while I do more pressing. Extraction from the paper once cooled varies, some strains are oilier than others. For the oily stuff, I cool the paper on an aluminum plate that I keep in the freezer. Some strains don't need cooling, some do. Have fun and good luck. :pighug:

Batter Up ! :pass:
Cherry Apple Fritter.JPG

They are what I use, and they are good. I have not tried anything else, they work really well, so I just stuck with them. :pighug:
I like the nug smasher bags a little better only cause they are not stiff and easier to work with but for the same price you only get 10 bags so these dab press bags work just fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back