Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. I asked because it seems to have a surface that is tighter than paper towel, and wondered if that was a deliberate choice to cut down on root damage when the seed is removed from the towel. At any rate, it worked, and it is possible that with the tighter surface, there will be less root hairs ripped off. :pighug:
This guy thinks gravity is a myth u really think he actually believes in root damage he can’t see with the naked eye?!? :shrug::haha::crying:

1705354141554.gif

Uhhhhh…… I left the place specifically so that would not happen. I was too far away from my dab rig at that point and he had booze in his coffee. I kindly took the paperwork and left before the real me emerged :doh: :rofl:

1633c6.jpg
;) ppp

Uhhhhh…… I left the place specifically so that would not happen. I was too far away from my dab rig at that point and he had booze in his coffee. I kindly took the paperwork and left before the real me emerged :doh: :rofl:
1705354519701.gif

Good move. You might call the manufacturer about the delay. I doubt that they would be amused.

The dearest and I tried to get quotes on replacement of our furnace. One supplier inspected and later got back to me and simply said that they don't want the job. Another came, inspected, and for months has been refusing to provide a quote. A third just says, nah, we aren't approved for that grant program. We are trying to upgrade our gas furnace to a combination gas/heat pump unit under the federal and provincial grant programs. The installation, by the way, is dead simple, lots of room, and no complications. The problem is that the grant programs are too complicated for installers to want to bother with.

These buggers are far too busy to bother with anything that sniffs of paperwork. Good thing our furnace still works. A friend of ours was not so lucky. When her furnace died, it was over a month before she got it fixed. Try that in an old house with no options for heat other than borrowed electric space heaters. At -20C. :pighug:

Injects heated air into a glass bowl of bud on a water pipe. Incredibly smooth and terpy hits.
sounds tasty. Isn't that what the Volcano and the like do? I've never heard the injector term for them before. I find the bubbler for my AirMax does nice hits, but I am sure that it can't match something with a much bigger bowl. Thanks for the reply> :pighug:

You're looking at a variety pack on top. You don't need anything more than 120 or less than 90 so that's a waste especially if you are only getting 20 in the variety pack. And the $11 dollar dulytek bags are a bit smaller than the $13 pack (2x4 vs 2.5x4.5)either way which means less bud. When you run out of that 20 you'll be wishing you didn't have to spend another 15 for another 20 that's for sure. I mean 20 extra bags for 5 more bucks is clearly the better deal (0.50 per bag vs 0.67 per bag) but do your thing big dawg see what works best for you.
1000016149.png

1000016146.png

Good move. You might call the manufacturer about the delay. I doubt that they would be amused.

The dearest and I tried to get quotes on replacement of our furnace. One supplier inspected and later got back to me and simply said that they don't want the job. Another came, inspected, and for months has been refusing to provide a quote. A third just says, nah, we aren't approved for that grant program. We are trying to upgrade our gas furnace to a combination gas/heat pump unit under the federal and provincial grant programs. The installation, by the way, is dead simple, lots of room, and no complications. The problem is that the grant programs are too complicated for installers to want to bother with.

These buggers are far too busy to bother with anything that sniffs of paperwork. Good thing our furnace still works. A friend of ours was not so lucky. When her furnace died, it was over a month before she got it fixed. Try that in an old house with no options for heat other than borrowed electric space heaters. At -20C. :pighug:
Man! Hope you get it sorted before it does become an issue!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back