Status
Not open for further replies.
1705357684167.gif

They Sound as if they work better than the UK ones......... :headbang:
The new generation of them are really nice. The government is giving $3000 tax rebate for going to heat pumps here. Ours is supposedly 100% efficient down to -17F. It's actually cheaper to heat the whole house now then it was just to fire the old oil boiler, and now we don't have to pay for oil. Since there's no oil bill and our electricity use is down 10% over the winter. But it's not just heat, they also have central air conditioning in the summer on the same system. Expensive to install but it'll pay for itself in 4 years and comes with a full 12 year warranty for parts and labor :headbang: Highly recommend

Last edited:
Dude is all like, "man, to hell with the broken down fridge, the meat still cookz up, so...." :jump: :rofl: ppp
His tail is standing up like he is willing to take Franks arm off for that hunk of beef! :yoinks::crying:

Just get disposable like @Hotfire uses they easy to come by and not going to give that experience of giant cloud and a mouth full of vapor. I was never a fan of sub ohm devices like that. I use a Smok Novo 2 and refill with juice my buddy uses disposables that he orders online
Puffing on this one atm
1000016150.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back