Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s just because it bounces off the mirror surface shoot the side, or straight on and it should be fine.
I am curious about this cuz at the minimum i woulda expected to actually smell toasted weed kinda like decarbing and i barely had any aroma even after all that time smooshing it!

Yup without the lil extender legs on bottom i woulda tipped it more then once!
If you can, put it on the ground or at least lower than your waist so you can really get leverage. My first few presses I thought I was over doing it but I really needed alot more pressure than I thought. Haven't had a blowout yet!

I would get a name brand like Reynolds or Kirkland…… if you don’t have oil slick
I had good tippers yesterday so gonna order filter bags and good parchment AND BOVEDAS today! ;)

I have some old boveda that dried out that i am gonna attempt to rehydrate! Someone on here said how but i totally forgot who it was! Thanks tho mystery guy of this works! :shrug::rofl::d5:

Yup without the lil extender legs on bottom i woulda tipped it more then once!

lay it over backwards and push back on the handle while pushing down on the frame. And put your back into it
YARN | Push it? :Push it real good? | The Campaign (2012) | Video gifs by  quotes | 9d86468e | 紗

If you can, put it on the ground or at least lower than your waist so you can really get leverage. My first few presses I thought I was over doing it but I really needed alot more pressure than I thought. Haven't had a blowout yet!
The desk in office its on isn’t but mid thigh high on me so press handle is barely above waist at highest point! Think after i check plate temps i may try one more big nug and see! If no luck will wait til i have bags!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back