Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao I already feel like I need much bigger plates on this thing! And a bigger jack! :shrug::crying:
:pighug:

Lmao I already feel like I need much bigger plates on this thing! And a bigger jack! :shrug::crying:
You don't, I have small ass plates and I can pull decent yields. Just takes more bags. Dry bud will still give you rosin it will just be darker. Anytime in the past when I pressed with a hair straightener the bud looks way more smashed then the pic you posted. Dry or fresh.. just try again with a denser bud and smash that mofo!

image.jpg
image.jpg

If i had better credit i woulda got one on a payment plan ages ago! :shrug::rofl:

The problem I see you having if you go up to the model I got is it big and cumbersome especially with the pump off to the side which is pro but could be con if space is a issue I have this on a 2'x4' table and it takes up half of it easily

The problem I see you having if you go up to the model I got is it big and cumbersome especially with the pump off to the side which is pro but could be con if space is a issue I have this on a 2'x4' table and it takes up half of it easily
They have the 10 ton with attached handle, but no gauge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back