Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem I see you having if you go up to the model I got is it big and cumbersome especially with the pump off to the side which is pro but could be con if space is a issue I have this on a 2'x4' table and it takes up half of it easily
All fun and games til u attach an air compressor to your jack to do the work for u! :eyebrows::d5::crying:

They have the 10 ton with attached handle, but no gauge

Probably would make a difference but I know even with my old 12 ton I'd have to hold it from tipping. Plus remember it was built like a brick shit house so a DP with a small light frame is going to need more counter weight. AKA Mark eat more sweets :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lmao I already feel like I need much bigger plates on this thing! And a bigger jack! :shrug::crying:
I've pressed my share of rosin with this thing. 1.5x1 plates and hand grip pressure, no bags:crying: It ain't the press. Run to the store and grab a pack of blunt wraps that come with a boveda. Or stems, leaves, lettuce, bread, orange peels, lemon peels can all be used to rehydrate. But your not gonna get a liquid out of a dust
IMG_20240114_164504458.jpg

Probably would make a difference but I know even with my old 12 ton I'd have to hold it from tipping. Plus remember it was built like a brick shit house so a DP with a small light frame is going to need more counter weight. AKA Mark eat more sweets :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Oh yeah, I have to hold the nugsmasher to keep from tipping over, to…

You are Welcome Goo........:bighug:....I'll Hold a plate for you.........

Whachoo bringing me to smoke.....?

View attachment 1659139

You know I'll be purring shortly..............:snooze:.......

Would some nice Gammathon OG and some Daywrecker sour Diesel work? The Daywrecker is amazing and the whole house will reek of petrol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back